To change the domain associated with your license, you have two options:
Option 1: Remove the Plugin from WordPress
- Uninstall the Plugin: Log in to your WordPress dashboard on the website currently associated with the license. Navigate to the ‘Plugins’ section, find the plugin related to your license, and choose the option to deactivate and uninstall it.
- Automatic Release: Upon uninstallation, the domain name previously linked to your license should automatically be removed. This frees up a slot for you to assign a new domain name.
Option 2: Manage Domains via Your Account
If you prefer not to uninstall the plugin or need to manage multiple domain names, follow these steps:
- Access Your Account: Go to our website and log into your account by navigating to Purchase History and Details.
- View Licenses: Once logged in, locate and select “View Licenses” to see a list of your purchased licenses.
- Manage Sites: Find the license you want to modify and click on “Manage Sites.” This will take you to a page where you can view and manage the domain names associated with that license.
- Update Domain Names: Here, you can remove the current domain name and add a new one. Make sure to follow any prompts or confirmation steps required to finalize the changes.
Please note, each license has a limit on the number of domain names it can be associated with. Ensure that you are within this limit when making changes.
Did you find this article helpful? If you have followed the steps but still need assistance or have additional questions, we’re here to help. Please don’t hesitate to open a support ticket.