Terms and Conditions
End user license agreement/terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING AND USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SOFTWARE. THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED BY WPMARKETINGROBOT.COM TO YOU FOR YOUR USE ONLY AS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT PURCHASE THE SOFTWARE. PURCHASING THIS SOFTWARE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WPMARKETINGROBOT.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT/TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH NO PRIOR NOTICE.
NOTICE TO YOU AS A USER
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a CONTRACT between you (either an individual, company or a single entity) and wpmarketingrobot.com, a company situated in the the Netherlands, which covers your use of the wpmarketingrobot’s software product that accompanies this EULA and related software components, which may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation. All such software and materials are referred to herein as the “Software Product”. A software license, issued to a designated user only by wpmarketingrobot or its authorized agents, is required for each user of the Software Product. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, then do not install or use the Software Product or the Software Product License. By explicitly accepting this EULA, however, or by installing, copying, downloading, accessing, or otherwise using the Software Product and/or Software Product License, you are acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by the following terms:
- GRANT OF NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE.
(a) Software Product License. The Software Product License, which is issued to a designated user, enables such designated user to use the Software Product on one domain. You may not create derivative copies of the Software Product License.
(b) Grant of License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, wpmarketingrobot grants to you the non-exclusive, non-transferable right for you to use the Software Product on a single computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the Software Product was designed. You may not create derivative copies of the Software Product. All rights not expressly granted to you are retained by wpmarketingrobot.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS RESERVED BY WPMARKETINGROBOT.
The Software Product is protected by international copyright laws and treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copies of the Software Product. This Software Product copy is licensed, not sold. Furthermore, this EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of wpmarketingrobot. Wpmarketingrobot reserves al intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and trademark rights.
- PROHIBITION ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, defeat license encryption mechanisms, or disassemble the Software Product or Software Product License except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law not with standing this limitation.
- TERMINATION WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS.
Wpmarketingrobot may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this EULA. In such event, you agree to return the Software Product to wpmarketingrobot or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
- LIMITED/NO WARRANTIES.
You accept the Software Product and software product license “as is”, and wpmarketingrobot (and its third party suppliers, software developers and licensors) make no warranty as to its use, performance, or otherwise. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, wpmarketingrobot (and its third party suppliers and licensors) disclaim all other representations, warranties, and conditions, express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software product remains with you. If you find a portion of the software that is not working, please mail us and we will correct the problem granted it is not related to your hosting company. Not all hosting companies are configured the same so we will work with you and your hosting company to address the issue. If we find that the hosting company does not have the requirements for our software then we will recommend another hosting provider at which time you would need to switch. Wpmarketingrobot is not liable for the hosting company and their configuration of their server.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
This limitation of liability is to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. In no event shall wpmarketingrobot (or its third party suppliers, software developers and licensors) be liable for any costs of substitute products or services, or for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information) arising out of this eula or the use of or inability to use the Software Product or the failure to provide support services, even if wpmarketingrobot has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, wpmarketingrobot’s (and its third party suppliers, software developers and licensors) entire liability arising out of this eula shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the software product or $1.
You can cancel the subscription any time before the end of the billing period.
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have not purchased the All Access Pass. Refunds will not be granted to purchases of the All Access Pass.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
- GOVERNING LAW; ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This EULA is governed by the laws of the Netherlands excluding the application of its conflict of law rules. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. This EULA is the entire agreement between us and supersedes any other communications or advertising with respect to the Software Product; this EULA may be modified only by written agreement signed by authorized representatives of you and wpmarketingrobot.
Support is offered to existing customers for as long as you use the software and have an active license. All bugs should be submitted to wpmarketingrobot for immediate resolution. If you find something is not working, please submit it to us by email.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this EULA, or if you want to contact wpmarketingrobot for any reason, please direct all correspondence to: