Managing your product feeds through the feed list table. #
When you access the feed manager in your WooCommerce webshop, the product feed list table will be displayed. Within this table, you will find all the product feeds you have created, with columns such as “Name, Url, Updated, Products, Type, Status, Actions.” If you have a lengthy list of product feeds, you can order them based on the columns: name, updated, and products.
Feed list column names #
Let’s take a closer look at the column names in the feed list table:
- Name: The name column displays the name you have assigned to each product feed.
- URL: The URL column provides the specific URL for the corresponding product feed. This information is useful for copying the URL when needed for a particular channel.
- Updated: The updated column indicates the date and time of the most recent feed update.
- Products: The products column shows the total number of products included in the feed. This count encompasses both products and their variations if the feed includes variations.
- Type: The type column specifies the type of product feed, distinguishing between a regular product feed and a Product Review Feed.
- Status: The status column indicates the current status of each feed. The options include “Ready (manual),” which requires manual updates, and “Ready (auto),” indicating automatic updates based on the “update schedule” settings, you have set for the product feed.
- Actions: The actions column provides five action links: Edit, View, Delete, Auto-off (Auto-on), and Duplicate.
The Action links #
Let’s delve into the meaning and function of each action link:
- Edit: This link directs you to the feed editor, enabling you to make edits to the feed.
- View: Clicking this link opens the product feed URL in your browser.
- Delete: This link deletes the product feed, requiring confirmation before permanently removing the feed.
- Auto-off / Auto-on: This crucial link toggles the feed status between “Ready (manual)” and “Ready (auto).”
- Duplicate: Clicking this action link duplicates the feed, which can be handy when creating multiple feeds with similar settings but different categories, for example.
That’s all there is to it! Managing your feeds using the feed list table in your WooCommerce Product Feed Manager is a breeze. With convenient access to the columns and their functions, you can effortlessly organize and manipulate your feeds. From editing and viewing to deleting, toggling between manual and automatic updates, or duplicating feeds, the action links equip you with the essential tools.